Nichii Gakkan strives for the betterment of human life through all of our business activities, by incorporating our customer-oriented concept of pursuing specialization and providing the best quality. As a company, we understand the social responsibility of appropriately handling personal information of our clients, collected through our activities.
December 1, 2017
Nichii Gakkan Co., Ltd
Basic Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
1. Any personal information that needs to be collected, used or shared will be done after obtaining approval from the customer. The company will also disclose the purpose and the range of the personal information needed.
2. Appropriate preventative measures for the unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage regarding personal information will be taken.
3. Specific individuals, who will be responsible for personal information management, will be assigned to each division. Those responsible will respond to requests for correcting, updating and responding to other queries regarding the personal information of the customer.
4. Personal information protection education and training will be given to all employees in the company.
5. Laws and rules related to personal information protection will be adhered to.
6. A management system for information protection will be established, and all employees will follow the system. The system will be reviewed and updated regularly for continuous improvements.
Handling of Personal Information
Purpose of Personal Information Collection
The website of ‘SUNNY MAID SERVICE’ hereinafter referred to as ‘the website’, requests customers to provide their personal information in order for the company to provide a better service.
The personal information collected on the website will be used to provide the following services.
1. Information regarding the housekeeping service
2. Other relevant products or services besides the above
3. Communicating and receiving customer feedback
Types of Personal Information Collected
We define the following items as ‘personal information’.
Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information
We do not disclose or provide personal information collected from our customers to third parties except under the following circumstances
・Prior approval was given by the customer.
・The task of “Personal Information Collection” was outsourced to a third party.
・Information was formally requested by the judiciary, the government, or other similar entities.
・Information was requested by the police and/or the public office.
Personal Information Management
Customer personal information will be managed strictly and carefully to prevent information leakage to third parties.
Some of the tasks regarding the operation of this website and the delivery of documents and textbooks are outsourced to our group companies and outside contracts.
This website uses the crypto communication protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to securely receive and send our customer’s personal information.
Websites secured by SSL is recognized by the characteristics of URL addresses starting with ‘http:’ and the mark of a key indicated in the status bar at the bottom of the browser.
This website uses Web beacons and cookies provided by our contracted marketing agency, to perform integrated analysis of our website and our marketing. The types of information collected include the entry route of visitors, information regarding pages viewed etc.
While the contracted marketing agency collects the data, the sole decision making rights on how the data is handled, belongs to the company. If you do not wish to participate in this data collection process, please click here. The website analysis tool will not be applied.
If you need to update or make changes to the disclosure of your personal information, please contact us via the following methods.
If you have any inquiries or questions regarding personal information protection, we can be contacted via the following methods.
Sunny Maid Business Department
Nichii Gakkan Co., Ltd.
Please call between 9:00 and 17:15 (Weekdays only).
February 1, 2018
Nichii Gakkan Co., Ltd.