Nichii's housekeeping service offers first-class quality, performed by Sunny Maid housekeepers.
Free Provision of Housekeeping Service
During the Temporary School Closure
to Prevent the Spread of New Coronavirus
NICHIIGAKKAN Co., Ltd.
In view of the situation of many Elementary, Junior and Senior High, and Special Support Educational Schools being temporarily closed to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection, Sunny Maid Service will provide free housekeeping service for up to two hours for corresponding families.
We will support guardians and children’s daily lives with extra care to hygiene so that they can spend their time safely. Please feel free to ask anything regarding the details shown below.
- Guardians with children in Elementary, Junior and Senior High, and Special Support Educational Schools
- Service Plan
- Spot Plan (1 hour per visit) up to 2 visits
- Free (Only transportation expenses will be charged)
- Application Period
- Until March 31, 2020
- Service Provision Period
- Until March 31, 2020 (9:00 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.)
General housekeeping service will be provided
Bathroom/ kitchen/ wash basin cleaning, laundry, cooking and serving food (or preparing pre-made food), and more. Please let us know if you would like to make use of our child care service.
Our Filipino workers are certified and experienced housekeeping professionals with qualifications issued by the Philippines government.
- Transportation expenses will be charged to customer. Any service fees are not charged.
- Service will be provided on the day of reservation without pre visit.
- Some requests may not be accepted due to the limited amount of service capacity.
- Tools necessary for providing services are prepared by the customers.
- Public transportation is used to visit the customer's house.
【Period of Service Offer】
Offer lasts until March 31, 2020 (9:00 a.m.to 6:00 p.m.)
Customer is required to stay at home during the service.
Service is available in Tokyo Metropolis, Kanagawa prefecture, Aichi prefecture, Osaka prefecture (Osaka City, Toyonaka City, Ikeda City, Minoh City), and Hyogo prefecture (excluding remote and some mountainous areas). As of March 2020
- Infection prevention measures for our customers and service workers
- Our staff will use alcohol to thoroughly disinfect their hands before and after their visit to the customer’s house.
- When providing service, the staff will wash their hands and gargle thoroughly at the customer’s house (each staff will bring a portable disinfection set and hand towel).
- Our service workers will receive thorough guidance and education on hygiene management.
- We will implement the new coronavirus infection prevention measures for service workers based on the guidelines of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
- We will thoroughly implement the following necessary protective measures for service workers
- Proper hand washing and gargling with mouthwash
- Use of hand sanitizer before and after going out
- Temperature check when symptoms occur
- Recommendation to wear a mask
- Consulting a medical institution immediately if they have any symptoms of slight fever or weakness.
Sunny Maid Service will continue to maintain and improve our quality of service in order to provide a safe and secure service to support our customer’s lifestyle.
- ＜Request to users＞
- Please understand that service will not be provided to users in cases where new coronavirus infection is suspected. Reporting the existence of a suspected infection is strongly required.
Customer Service Center 0120-32-2017 (Available only in Japanese)
Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year